Things too big for me to implement alone or at present.
Coupled Stirling engines
- solar-powered mechanical cooler
- one Stirling engine is driven by solar heat
- mechanical coupling
- second Stirling engine extracts heat from insulated space
Mine-shafts as heating/cooling infrastructure
- use for mines that would have been abandoned
- direct heating/cooling of cities via ground-source plumbing.
- mine site kept environmentally sound
- site kept safe for humans
Mine-shaft as geothermal electricity source
- Stirling engine generator
- power transmission flexibility