Open Source Hardware Project Gap Analysis
This is a first stab at a gap analysis for a set of popular open-source hardware companies and projects to determine the degree of [OSHW Definition] compliance and where room for improvement may lie.
- Base-line compliance with the definition's minimum set of requirements
- References to online material supporting Pass/Fail of base-line compliance
- Main page table lists only cumulative Passes across all products under a given company or project portfolio, normalized by the total number.
- Break-out per-company product gap analysis on individual pages
- Bring attention to degrees of 'openness', e.g. in the use of OSI EDA/CAD tools, open cores, etc.
Community Gap Analysis Table
- Entered in alphabetical order, by Company or Project name.
- Generated from database of individual product entries with product-specific ratings and details surrounding each pass/fail as required.
- Only registered users can submit ratings to
|Company/Project||Reviews||1. Documentation||2. Scope||3. Necessary Software||4. Derived Works||5. Free redistribution||6. Attribution||7. NDAPG||8. NDAFE||9. Distribution of License||10. LMNBSP||11. LMNROHS||12. Technology-Neutral|
|Community Leader Inc.||30||30/30||30/30||30/30||30/30||30/30||30/30||30/30||30/30||30/30||30/30||30/30||30/30|
|Still Learning Co.||5|